Removing sound from a Poser scene
Poser doesn't actually import the entire sound file, it merely copies in a reference to that file's current name and location. Thus, moving or renaming the sound will cause Poser to "lose track" and effectively remove the sound from the scene.?
- Save the current scene (with the sound).
- Open a new scene; hide Poser.
- In Windows Explorer or the Mac Finder, locate and move or rename the sound file used in the Poser scene.
- Reveal Poser and open the previously-saved scene file (containing the unwanted sound); Poser will alert you that the saved sound file could not be found. Click OK.
- Make a small change to the scene (move a camera, go to a different frame, etc.) Save the scene.
- The sound won't reappear in the Poser scene, even if you undo the changes you made to its name or location. ?
Did you find this article helpful?