Getting Started with SendStuffNow
SendStuffNow - Getting Started
A web-browser and internet connection.
The Adobe Flash browser plugin.
At the top of the SendStuffNow Home Page is the Log In area. Enter your email address and password to log in.
You can sign out of your current session, and then lsign in as another user through the links that appear in the upper-right corner of the SendStuffNow Home Page. Click the 1) Sign Out link to log out of your current account.
After signing out, a new Returning Users screen appears. Enter your email account and password in the fields that appear. After you enter the information, click the Sign In button to enter the site.
Two additional options appear here:
1) Remember Me:If you enable this option, SendStuffNow will retain your email address on future visits, but you will still need to enter a password when you Log In to the site.
2) Reset Password: Opens the Forgot Your Password page, where you can enter your email address. Follow the instructions received in the email that the system sends you.
When you are finished with your session, you should disconnect from SendStuffNow by clicking the "Log Out" link at the top of the page.
The SendStuffNow screen is divided into three sections.
1) The Top of the page has links to Log Out, and to this Help, and a Search field to enable you to easily find your files.
2) The Middle of the page has links to Files, Contacts, and Account.
3) Files Page - The Files page is your SendStuffNow home page. It displays a list of all of the files you have uploaded, as well as invites to those files.
The Account page displays information about your Account settings. This page also contains upgrade information to our Premium Account Services.
Did you find this article helpful?